Hear What Other Homeowners Are Saying About P.T.R.C.

Property Tax Reduction Consultants
125 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 500 
Jericho, NY 11753
516-484-0654 or 631-484-0654
www.PTRC.com

Are you a homeowner on Long Island whose interested in lowering your property taxes? Property Tax Reduction Consultants can help you do just that.

If you're interested in working with P.T.R.C. next year to lower your property taxes, hear what some other homeowners are saying about their experience with us!

Thank you for getting my Floral Park Village taxes successfully adjusted & my check.
-Barbara 7/8/13

Thanks for your effort in getting tax reductions from County and School taxes. Please look into getting a tax break from Village of Lynbrook, they are very high!
-Anthony 5/20/13

Thank you! You fought city hall and won.. Bravo!
-Patricia 12/7/12

This note is over-due but "Sandy" has brought me unexpected circumstances. I would like very much to tell you how much I appreciated the time and thoughtfulness extended to me by your employee Jennifer. I have been dealing with P.T.R.C. for many years. I felt she was courteous and genuine and needed recognition. Thank you for all of your help!
-Brigid 12/8/12

Thank you for helping my family with this reduction. My wife and I have just retired and the savings came just in the nick of time.
-Charles & Karen 8/23/12

Thank you for your continuing efforts to help me and others in reducing our taxes.
-Mary 10/3/11

Your work on our behalf is much appreciated. We will recommend you to our family and friends.
-Evelyn M 9/22/10

For more information about P.T.R.C. and the property tax process, visit us online today at www.ptrc.com or give us a call at 516-484-0654. Don't forget to 'like' us on Facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts