Client Testimonials

Property Tax Reduction Consultants
125 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 500 
Jericho, NY 11753
516-484-0654 or 631-484-0654
www.PTRC.com

Here at Property Tax Reduction Consultants, we believe that no Long Island homeowner should pay more than their fair share of property taxes.

Are you considering filing for grievance and signing an application with Property Tax Reduction Consultants? If so, see what some of our previous clients are saying about their experience with us!


"I used them and they have saved me money. Couldn't have asked for nicer people. Teresa was handling my application any time I had a question she was right there to answer it. It was a pleasure doing business with them. I have recommended this company to my friends.” - J Buten

"Thank you for making life on Long Island more affordable" - Angelo M

"Just found out we got our taxes reduced again! Very happy with the savings PTRC has gotten us for many years!" -Barbara M

"Highly recommend PTRC! They are honest and do what it takes to get you the best savings." -Barbara I

"Got a great reduction on my taxes! Very satisfied and glad I used PTRC." -Jennifer

Have you had an experience with us and want to let us know about it? Visit our Facebook page to leave a review. To learn more about Property Tax Reduction Consultants and to sign an application, visit www.ptrc.com.





Comments

Popular Posts