Property Tax Reduction Consultants
125 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 500
Jericho, NY 11753
Jericho, NY 11753
(516) 484-0654 or (631) 484-0654
There are only 7 days, 168 hours, 10,080 minutes and 604,800 seconds until the Suffolk County tax grievance deadline. If you haven't already filed, this might be the best time to do it. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Filing a property tax grievance is absolutely risk-free. If you don't get a reduction during the review period, you will not be charged and we will also leave with nothing.
- We get paid based on a percentage of the reduction you earn. No reduction results in no pay for our team.
- You can fill out an application on our website today!
- The Small Claims Assessment Review (SCAR) is the next step if you don't earn a reduction right off the bat. There is a $30 Fee to purchase an index number at this level, but it will guarantee your case to be heard.
- We will handle ALL the paperwork.
- We have been doing this for over THIRTY years and we have earned MILLIONS of dollars in reductions for our clients.
- There is no better team on Long Island!
Suffolk County Deadline
Suffolk County is a little bit different than Nassau County. We have to manually submit your applications so we will be cutting off the deadline a little earlier than the 16th. Get your applications done today to be safe!
What To Expect
The process takes awhile for both Nassau and Suffolk County and filing now will make you eligible for reductions in 2018. Just to clear up any confusion on that. If the review boards grant you a reduction, you can receive the reduction in a number of different ways:
- You'll pay your taxes based on the lower assessed value that the courts determined.
- A refund check could be issued for the over-payment of taxes.
- A partial refund check and a partial adjustment could be issued as well. Think of it as a half and half.
If you have a question about the property tax grievance process, call 631-484-0654 or email email@example.com!