The holiday season is here and kids, as well as adults, are anticipating the fun and frolic that awaits everyone.
We may be biased, but New York is one of the best places to be at this time of year! There is something for everybody, young, old, male, female, etc.
From the many unique holiday performances, gingerbread houses, dazzling light shows, and much much more, holidays on Long Island are magical for kids!
- The Magical Polar Express: Families will take the kids on a trolley ride to the magical North Pole. Kids will have fun meeting Santa and his elves, and many other characters. They can drink hot chocolate and have cookies, and hear a fantastic story on the way.
- Imagination Movers Reindeer Party: This award-winning rock band is preparing a party with many of their hit songs for all of the kids and their families.
- A Charlie Brown Christmas: Experience with Charlie Brown what the true meaning of Christmas really is in this holiday classic play. Afterward, take pictures with Santa and Mrs. Claus, and do some crafts.
- The Girl Scouts Holiday Light Show will return to Smith County Point Park for an amazing time for the kids and adults. They will enjoy the spectacular colorful lights.
- Grinch Inspired Events: The movie will hit the movies during the month of December. Dr. Seuss will be presenting events for the kids throughout the month.
Not to mention, New York City is a short train ride away!