Property Tax Reduction Consultants
125 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 500
Jericho, NY 11753
Jericho, NY 11753
(516) 484-0654 or (631) 484-0654
Keep calm Long Island, Memorial Day Weekend is only a few short days away. A lot of people are going to flock to the east end this weekend, so we wanted to give you some more secluded spots to check out. Enjoy your fun in the sun-- and some clouds :(!
East Hampton, NY 11937
- You need a permit to access this beach, but they are cheap to acquire and it is a relatively simple process.
- Because of the distance to the city and relatively hidden location of this beach, it is rather secluded for a Long Island beach. You'll still won't to show up early though!
- Parking is right up against the beach so there will be no long hauls for you and your family.
- Have a great Memorial Day in East Hampton!
268 Meadow Ln
Southampton, NY 11968
- Parking costs at Cooper's are not going to be cheap, but it is a great place to spend an entire weekend this Summer.
- If you're a surfer and adventurous type, the waves at Cooper's are sure to impress you.
- Chair rentals, umbrella rentals and fresh showers are available and a club house that provides one of the best lunches you will ever have.
Cupsogue Beach Hut
906 Dune Rd
Westhampton Beach, NY 11978
- If you are a wildlife lover, sometimes the harbor seals will come here to feed and it is amazing to watch!
- Relatively cheap parking and good rental prices make the Beach Hut the perfect spot for all of you east enders.
- Food, drinks, live music and a great time are available every Summer weekend and it is a great place to go for a night out!
Robert Moses State Park
600 Robert Moses State Pkwy
Babylon, NY 11702
- The $10 Entrance Fee is nothing compared to the fun you are going to have at Robert Moses.
- It's almost smack dab in the middle of the island, which makes it more accessible for our Nassau County friends.
- It isn't as crowded as Jones Beach and it provides a lot of the same amenities.
- Robert Moses officially opens on Memorial Day Weekend!
Enjoy your holiday weekend and the beginning of your Summer! While you are enjoying some fun and the sun, remember how luck you are to live on a place like Long Island. But also remember, this lifestyle comes with a price and sometimes that price is TOO high!
For property tax reductions on Long Island, call P.T.R.C. Inc. at 516/631-484-0654 or email email@example.com!