Looking for ways to bring in extra cash each month? You’re not alone! In addition to grieving your property taxes, consider one of the below options:
1. House Sitting and Dog SittingMost people are uneasy about leaving their pets and homes unattended. If you have any neighbors or co-workers looking to go on vacation who don’t have anyone to watch their house, be that person for them! While they’re out of town, you can be the person they trust to check the mail, water plants, take care of their pets and haul the trash out. If there is no one in your neighborhood range looking for these services you can take a look at TrustedHousesitters and Rover. Both of these websites make it easy to switch between finding pet sitting jobs and house sitting jobs.
2. Taking Online Surveys and Joining Focus GroupsCompanies are eager to pay you for your opinion and in many cases, you don’t even need to leave the comfort of your own home! Take a look at sites like SwagBucks or InboxDollars for online surveys. And for those who don’t mind the commute to the city, check out Focus Pointe Global's Focus Groups for in-person opportunities.
3. FreelancingIf you are a writer, designer, photographer or programmer, you’re in luck! Consider offering your services to the masses, by freelancing. You’ll be able to choose how much or how little you’d like to work and set your pricing. Websites like UpWork or FlexJobs can help you find new opportunities.
4. Have a Garage SaleChances are that you have an abundance of stuff lying around your home. Try collecting some of your unused or old items and selling them for some extra cash! Promote your garage sale with an exciting flyer or through Craigslist to spread the word.
5. Sell Clothes OnlinePerhaps you spent a little bit too much at your local department store's sale and have a lot of new or used clothes just sitting in the back of your closet. If so, check out sites such as Poshmark and Ebay to sell these clothing items. These sites allow you to personalize your prices and chat with anyone interested in what you’re selling!
6. Reduce Your Property TaxesEven though this may not be the quickest way to make money, it will still help you in the long run. And when you work with us, you won’t need to lift a finger! We’ll handle everything for you to help reduce your property taxes. With P.T.R.C., Inc., you’ll be in good hands!
Contact us today with any questions and find us in our new office in Plainview!