Hear What Other People Are Saying About PTRC!!

Property Tax Reduction Consultants 
125 Jericho Turnpike, Jericho, NY 11753
516-484-0654 or 631-484-0654

Are you thinking about contacting PTRC to help you lower your property taxes? Here are what some of our customers have had to say about their experience with PTRC!

Dear Nicole
This note is over-due but "Sandy" has brought me unexpected circumstances. I would like very much to tell you how much I appreciated the time and thoughtfulness extended to me by your employee Jennifer. I have been dealing with P.T.R.C for many years. I felt she was courteous and genuine and needed recognition. Thank you for all your help

Good Job!
Thank you! You fought city hall and won...Bravo!

Thank you for a great job well done
A note to thank you and to say the memory of your kindness will be remembered for many a day. We will keep trying for more as time goes by. God Bless! Once again, Many Thanks!

Dear Peggy;
We appreciate your hardwork and the staff at P.T.R.C. Thank you
Thank you
Thank you for helping my family with this reduction. My wife and I have just retired and the savings came just in the nick of time.
Sean and Staff
Thank you for your continuing efforts to help me & others in reducing our taxes!

Be sure to visit our website and LIKE us on Facebook! 

Comments

Popular Posts