Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Challenging Your Property Tax Assessment

Property Tax Reduction Consultants
125 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 500 
Jericho, NY 11753
516-484-0654 or 631-484-0654

FAQ: Why should I challenge my assessment?

If you feel that the municipality has given you a market value that is more than you feel your house is worth in today’s market, you should challenge your assessment. You should also challenge your property tax assessment if you feel that your neighbors are paying less than you.

Under the New York State Real Property Tax Law (Section 730 NYRPTL) homeowners are entitled to reduce their Property Tax Assessment a maximum of 25% per year. The Municipality does NOT notify you of your eligibility. It is up to you to find out for yourself.

We can qualify you! There is no cost to qualify! Give us a call today at (516)/(631) 484-0654 or go to our application here. Stop paying more than you have to! Let the experts at P.T.R.C., Inc. help you save money today!

Remember, if you miss the deadline you must wait until the following year. File today!

No comments:

Post a Comment