Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Applying For Grievance

Property Tax Reduction Consultants
125 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 500 
Jericho, NY 11753
516-484-0654 or 631-484-0654

Did you know there are several ways you can apply to grieve your property taxes? Here at Property Tax Reduction Consultants, we strive to make the grievance process as easy and stress free for homeowners as possible. That's why we have several options to choose from when filing a property tax grievance!

Homeowners can apply:

By mail: If you choose to apply by mail, you can mail completed application to
P.T.R.C., INC.,
125 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 500
Jericho, NY 11753

By Fax: Fax your completed application to (516) 484-2565.

By Email: All completed applications can be scanned and emailed to applications@ptrc.com.

Online: If you choose to apply online, CLICK HERE.

If you have any questions on how to apply, we encourage you to give us a call at 516-484-0654. For more information, visit www.ptrc.com. We look forward to working with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment