Tuesday, December 4, 2018

How to Check What You Can Save

As a homeowner, you are entitled to file a Property Tax Grievance. A Property Tax Grievance allows your assessment to be reviewed by the Assessor to see if a reduction is warranted. 

If the Assessor does not reduce your assessment, an appeal can be filed to have an impartial hearing officer determine if your house is overvalued for tax purposes. If you are curious about what you might be entitled to save, visit our site via this URL: https://www.ptrc.com/property-tax-reductions.html

We've made it very easy for you to check how much you'll save.

Choose your county, search by street number, search by street name, enter your city, and enter your zip code.

You can also manually zoom in on the map to look for your neighborhood. You'll see the street number, the home, and the savings per result.

We hope this is useful to you, if you have any other questions, please give us a call.

(516) 484-0654 or (631) 484-0654

No comments:

Post a Comment