Hear What Some of Our Customers Are Saying about PTRC

Property Tax Reduction Consultants 
125 Jericho Turnpike, Jericho, NY 11753
516-484-0654 or 631-484-0654

www.PTRC.com

Want to hear what some of our customers have to say about their experience with Property Tax Reduction Consultants?
Read a few testimonials below. Let us know what you think on our Facebook page. Remember, if you've had an experience with us, be sure to let us know what you thought!

Sean Acosta,
Just a note to inform you why I'm contracting your company. My friend Ms. Lane used your business 5 years ago and convinced me to do the same
P.T.R.C. Peggy,
Thanks for great tax break for 72 year old senior
Thanks for your help again!
Dear P.T.R.C.
Thank you for help!
Dear People,
Thank you very much for your help
Hi Steve,
Thank you very much for your explanation! I really appreciate your help.
Dear Teresa,
Thanks for working with me for the reduction and payment plan.
Dear PTRC
Thank you for your help
Dear Sean, Peggy and Staff
Wishing you a happy holiday season and best wishes for the New Year. Thank you for your good work.
Dear Nicole
This note is over-due but "Sandy" has brought me unexpected circumstances. I would like very much to tell you how much I appreciated the time and thoughtfulness extended to me by your employee Jennifer. I have been dealing with P.T.R.C for many years. I felt she was courteous and genuine and needed recognition. Thank you for all your help
Good Job!
Thank you! You fought city hall and won...Bravo!


Comments

Popular Posts