Client Testimonials

Property Tax Reduction Consultants
125 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 500 
Jericho, NY 11753
516-484-0654 or 631-484-0654
www.PTRC.com

Are you a Long Island homeowner considering filing a grievance with Property Tax Reduction Consultants? Check out what some of our previous clients are saying about their experience.



"Sean Acosta & All.. Thank you for getting my Floral Park Village taxes successfully adjusted & for my check." -Barbara 

"Thank you so very much for your work and very good results. I am very pleased with the reduction and your professionalism." -Bridgid 

"Thanks you for your clarification of the process, your manner was exemplary!" -Florence 

"I would like to take this opportunity to thank you most sincerely for the refund check you sent me for overpaying my property taxes, I was having sleepless nights how I was going to pay several bills that were due. Being 86 year old widow it is hard to find a job. You saved my day! Thank you most sincerely. I will remember you in my prayers. Good health and happiness to you and yours. God Bless!" -Ed

"My wife and I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the property tax refund check." -George and Anna

"Sean and Staff.. Thank you for your continuing efforts to help me & others in reducing our taxes!" -Mary

The Suffolk County Grievance Deadline is May 19th! There is no better time to contact P.T.R.C. to file a grievance and save money on overpaid property taxes! For more information, visit www.ptrc.com.

Comments

Popular Posts