Thursday, March 19, 2015

File A Grievance With Property Tax Reduction Consultants

Property Tax Reduction Consultants
125 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 500 
Jericho, NY 11753
516-484-0654 or 631-484-0654

Property Tax Reduction Consultants offers homeowners various ways to file a grievance. Suffolk County homeowners, the grievance deadline is quickly approaching. Have you filed your grievance yet?

With P.T.R.C. you can file the following ways:

  • By Mail
  • By Fax
  • By Email
  • Online on our website

To obtain your application, please CLICK HERE. For more information, visit or call 516-484-0654.

Property Tax Reduction Consultants is dedicated to assuring our clients pay the lowest possible property tax as required by law. We pride ourselves in being highly regarded in the industry and with the assessing units. We've helped over 175,000 homeowners, just like you, save money and receive refunds on overpaid property taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment