Friday, October 7, 2016

Nassau County School Tax Bills Are Out!

Property Tax Reduction Consultants
125 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 500 
Jericho, NY 11753
(516) 484-0654 or (631) 484-0654

P.T.R.C. Inc. | Property Tax Reduction Consultants | Nassau County School Tax Bills

Nassau County homeowners - it's that time of year again, the time where school tax bills are being delivered to your door. If you haven't gotten your October bill yet, keep an eye on your mail as it should be coming soon. On the other hand, if you already received it, let us ask you this - are you happy with the amount that you have to pay? If you're in tax shock over high how your bill is, turn to the experts at P.T.R.C. Inc. for help!

Here at P.T.R.C. Inc., our team knows how it feels to receive a tax bill that seems too high, and we want to help homeowners just like you feel more at ease over future bills by working with you on a tax grievance! The taxes you're receiving now are your 2016/2017 tax bills, and when you file a grievance with us, we'll help you work on your taxes for 2018/2019! 

We know what you're thinking - isn't that far in advance? While yes, it may seem like a long way off, in Nassau County it can take 18-24 months for the grievance process to be complete, so you must file a tax grievance early.

So why file?

The answer to this is simple - if you don't at least try, you'll never know if you're eligible for a reduction on your future property taxes! Our team has worked tirelessly since 1990 to save money for Long Island homeowners (find properties near you where we've saved here), and we would love to work with you next! 

As a homeowner, you are entitled to file a tax grievance, so we see no reason why you shouldn't give it a shot. Applications are available on our website, and submitting one to us is simple - either sign online, email/fax us, or send us a hard copy by mail.

Remember, at P.T.R.C. Inc., we do not charge a fee if there is no reduction - fees only apply to successful cases!

If you have questions about this year's school tax bills or would like more information about the grievance process, please email or give us a all at (516)/(631) 484-0654 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment