Don't Forget About Tax Reductions

Property Tax Reduction Consultants
125 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 500 
Jericho, NY 11753
(516) 484-0654 or (631) 484-0654

property tax reduction | tax reduction long island

The Summer can be a distracting time. The kids need to be driven all over the place, the vacations set you back and the weather can make you lose track of time. This is completely normal, but once August starts to come to an end, property taxes need to come to the forefront. Here on Long Island, we are fortunate enough to have the opportunity to file for grievance and get our taxes reduced by the county. Here is how P.T.R.C. Inc. can help with that process: 

P.T.R.C. Advantage 

  • We have been in business for almost thirty years and the relationships and experience we have accrued are truly invaluable. 
  • We have handled almost a quarter million assessments over our time in business. 
  • We have secured over 1 million dollars in reductions for our clients. 
  • We charge NO FEE for failed challenges. We only get paid if you do. 
  • We will have you paying the lowest possible rate allowed by law.

How to File 

  • Submit an application on our website. 
  • We will present your case to the respective board that oversees your county. (Nassau-- Suffolk) 
  • If your claim is denied at this level, we will take it to the Small Claims Assessment Review board for an appeal. We are very successful at this level. 
  • You will receive your reduction in the form of an altered tax rate, a check for the difference, or a combination of both.

Client Testimonial

"I’m a new homeowner (bought my first house 2 years ago wahoo!!) and decided to try and lower my taxes since during the home buying process I realized how crazy and all over the place taxes were in the same neighborhoods. I decided to send email inquiries to many of the tax reduction companies on Long Island since I had no idea which one to select. I had hired Property Tax Reduction Consultants because I liked how they handled my inquiry. I felt I had some personalized service and that they had answered all of my questions in a timely matter. I just got the results and I am more than pleased. They saved me over $3,000!! I will definitely be using them again and would recommend them to every homeowner." -- Cole M.

If you are interested in earning reductions like the one Cole described here, we can help you in 2017-2018. Our team is eager to get started and we hope you are too! 

Call 516/631-484-0654 or email info@ptrc.com with any and all questions! 

Comments

Popular Posts